Sunday, January 22, 2006

Cheer up lad...

Times past, a day's work brought relief fast,
A home, a reflection, an accomplishment....
Apparently sipping tea/enjoying a new cd,
Isn't nearly enough for society (let him be educated)

I asked for an honest opinion from the world and received it,
It said trying harder won't acheive it, no one beleived it, am I a fool?
Let me be educated, I guessed,
Found myself depressed
Nearly died.
Ph.D?
It's just for money.

One day I was sitting in the cafeteria when my friend walked up and sat beside me. He had a tray full of pig slop and I thought it pertinent to at least comment. His response, however, was quite unexpected; he spit slop in my face and said he rejected the idea that any food was inferior to another. After a few awkward hours of silence, I asked him if I could try a bit as the spit might have been tainted. He oinked. I think it meant no.

Please forgive me for my bitter state.
The pig spit has stained my face and lost me a mate.
I'm learning how to stain others now, it's quite the thrill.
I've aquired the art of relieving myself through abuse of Advil.
(Three cheers for the stressed out dependent! Here's a degree. Cheer up lad...)

No comments: